Friday, December 4, 2015

Painboy on a bike

I managed to find an out of print ork battleforce at my local shop. And figured I'd get it to add some power to my horde of greenskins.
Now, I've written ork biker lists to try stuff out and since i already have 14 chaos bikes that look relatively orky, i figured this box will give me some boys a trukk and bikes for my painboy and warboss and I'd use the 3rd pair of biker legs to cast more and just make some riders to swap out my chaos riders. Pretty easy.
This guy is the product of like, 2 hours of work, trying to make a mobile ork hospital. I mase a stretcher from one of the boarding planks from the Trukk and the patient is the gunner from said Trukk. I figured he'd do just fine as he's already missing half of his arm.
The stretcher is removable for the rare case I'm not running a pain boy.
So far, this guy hasn't see any action, but I think he's gonna work out pretty well. I mean,  he has the tools, the lighting, and the maneuverability to zip around patching boyz up.
Hope you like him, more orks to follow




No comments:

Post a Comment