Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Escalation League: 500 point level introduction

Whew! Crazy weekend, finally getting the chance to write it all down.
Before I get into the meat of the stuff, i want to shout out to Papabear for hosting the event and for opening house to everyone.
About ten minutes before leaving, General Baites suggested I alter my list a touch. I took his advice and dropped a deffkopta and the boyz' trukk in exchange for a Looted wagon with a kill kannon.
I got the chance to play two games on Saturday, one against a new member of the group (and new to wargmaing as a whole) who I shall dub Gauntlet. Gauntlet was starting out completely new and was starting out with Space Wolves.
The other game I played was aginst Papabear himself bringing his Tau.
Im going to post each game separately as a battle report, so I'm not going to give anything away here.
Enjoy the reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment